The My Slave Lake Trade show is a partnership with Hunt Mania Show Productions, a traveling gun & sportsman show popular throughout Alberta. Outdoor enthusiasts eagerly follow Hunt Mania Shows because they have the biggest and best sportsman shows in the country!
See the largest selection of outdoor products such as fishing gear, camping and hunting gear, guns, RV’s, ATV’s, and boats.
Whether you’re interested in buying, selling, trading, or just looking around, it’s a sportsman’s dream. The best part is watching expert presentations from passionate outdoor sportsmen and vendors in Canada.
Visit the Hunt Mania Show Productions website for more information.
The My Slave Lake Trade show will showcase any businesses who cater to our area as well as the many vendors signed up with Huntmania Show Productions
USED AND ANTIQUE GUN TABLES: 8 FT TABLES $50
NEW GUN DEALER TABLES: 8 FT TABLES $75
ALL OTHER MERCHANDISE TABLES: 8 FT TABLE $75
BOOTH FEES: 6X10 - $250, 10X10 - $350, 10X20- $600, 10X30- $800,
20X20- $1000, 20X30- $1200
BULK SPACE: OVER 700 TO 1500 SQFT $1.50/SQFT EXTRA FEES:
(NOTE 1.) WALL TABLES ARE AN ADDITIONAL $50 EACH; CORNERS $50, PIPE/DRAPE $5/ FT, BANNER FRAME $20 AND EXTRA 1500 W OUTLET $40, HD POWER SUCH AS 220V OR RV POWER OUTLETS AT COST.
INCLUDED: ONE 8 FT TABLE (BULK SPACE 1-TABLE/150 SQFT, PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU REQUIRE MORE) 2- CHAIRS AND 1-500W POWER OUTLET
(PLEASE NOTE PIPE & DRAPE IS NOT INCLUDED)
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION APPLIES TO ALL SHOWS:
BOOKINGS REQUIRE A 30% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM YOUR SPACE AND BALANCE MUST BE PAID IN FULL 30 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW DATE
HOW TO BOOK: PLEASE FILL OUT THE ATTACHED APPLICATION FORM AT THE BOTTOM, SIGN IT INCLUDING THE SHOW RULES AND SEND IT TO SPATZI WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO OR CHEQUE
2020 Hunt Mania Show Productions TRADE SHOW GENERAL RULES:
1. Any use of the facilities, including but not limited to, loading and unloading your vehicle is done at the risk of the Exhibitor, their partners, helpers or guests. Neither All-Rite Auctions, Hunt Mania Show Productions and/or Show venue owners are liable to any Exhibitor, their partners, helpers or guests for any damage whatsoever, including but not limited to, damage to a vehicle or any part or attachment to it. The driver and/or owner or a vehicle and the Exhibitor are jointly and severally liable for any damage to the building; exhibit tables, contents of the building or any other damage whatsoever. Vendors may require a minimum of $2,000,000 public liability insurance.
2. You will be able to move your articles into the Facility as per venue schedule in an orderly manner, Large vendors should start early to avoid last minute jam up at the loading door. Please remove your vehicles from the loading area as soon as possible after unloading. Vehicles may be able to drive into venue in the early stages of set-up only!
3. All articles will be neatly displayed either on top of your table or underneath the table, nothing in the aisles or tall in the front 4 foot area of the booth as it may obstruct other exhibitors. Tables backing onto walls may be allowed further goods behind the tables, but not so as to hinder other exhibitors. Some wall areas may be suitable for displaying articles or advertising behind the tables. Please provide your own table covers – only basic plastic will be provided. Exhibits may not be removed or packed up until the end of show! Early removal will result in a $250 fee. All displays must be removed from the venue on time but not later than 9 pm on the last day of the show.
4. Exhibitor’s tags must be clearly displayed (worn) at all times.
5. All Garbage including boxes must be removed by the end of the show, failure to do so will result in a $50 fee.
6. All Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws must be observed.
7. No Vehicles, Boats or ATV are allowed to be started inside during show hours and must contain minimum fuel, batteries must be disconnected.
GUN DISPLAY RULES
8. All Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws must be observed requirement that exhibitors and all persons acquiring firearms and/or ammunition must be in Possession of a valid PAL as required. Check your expiration dates. Inform yourself about the law at (www.cfc.gc.ca)
9. Confirm that all firearms are unloaded when you arrive. All firearms displayed must be secured against removal, and also to preclude being loaded and/or fired. Trigger locks OR cables must be used. Please note zip ties are not considered a approved locking measure under our insurance regulation. Let no one handle a firearm in an unsafe manner; NO AMMUNITION, (LIVE OR DUMMY/INSERT) IS TO BE LOADED INTO A FIREARM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. For safety’s sake take nothing for granted.
10. Black powder is not permitted on the premises. Smokeless powder must be in factory containers.
11. Ammo can be sold at the show but must be stored in accordance with federal regulations.
12. A written receipt for security purposes must accompany all sales and may be checked by security at the door.
13. ALL GUNS MOST BE TRIGGER LOCKED and ENCASED OR IN A BOX WHEN COMING INTO OR LEAVING THE BUILDING! NO EXCEPTIONS!
14. Tables must be all times attended by someone with the appropriate class of firearms license while the show is open to the public. If you require a short break one of our staff member may be able to assist you in that manner. Conduct yourself in a professional and safe manner at all times. Shows of this nature can serve as an educational tool to counteract the anti-gun rhetoric when you abide by all the safety rules
15. GUN DEALERS WILL HAVE TO PRESENT VALID PAL TO SHOW ORGANIZER PRIOR TO DISPLAYING ANY FIREARMS