General Nomination Criteria:
1. Maintains operations in the Slave Lake region
2. Has not received a Business Excellence Award in the same category in the past 3 years
3. The business contributes significantly to the economic and social well-being of the Slave Lake region
4. Sources services and materials in the Slave Lake area when feasible
5. Franchise businesses are eligible to be nominated
1. Nominate a business, organization or entrepreneur below: please review the specific award criteria on the form before submission (detailed reason for nomination is always a plus)
2. Self-nominations are available for many of the categories
3. Incentives or ballot stuffing will make a business, organization or entrepreneur ineligible for Business Excellence Awards
4. Slave Lake & District Chamber of Commerce Awards Committee will select three finalists for each category.
5. The finalists will be posted on the Slave Lake & District Chamber of Commerce website at myslavelake.com.
6. Awards Selection Committee will use judging criteria to determine winners
7. Winners will be announced at the Slave Lake & District Chamber of Commerce’s Business Excellence Awards Gala on October 16, 2021
Boston Pizza Slave Lake
Atco Slave Lake
RBC Slave Lake
Nash Giroux LLP
Community Futures Lesser Slave Lake
Whitecap Chevrolet Buick GMC
Re/max Slave Lake Realty
The Slave Lake & District Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Government of Alberta and the Alberta Chambers of Commerce to provide complimentary COVID-19 rapid testing kits to small and medium-sized businesses. By frequently testing employees, businesses can stop outbreaks before they happen, keeping employees and customers safe. Please click on the Rapid Testing Program link below for more information.
* A Chamber membership is NOT required.
Please download the Alberta Rapid Screening Tests Business Application form, complete it in full and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line: Rapid test program participant application
Once we have received your completed form we will review and return a signed copy for your records, along with instructions on how and when to pick up the kits.
Rapid testing kits will be available for pick up only.
For further information including current availability of kits, please call 780-849-3222 or email email@example.com
The following documents provide an overview of the Rapid Testing Program and the requirements organizations must follow for a screening program:
The Chamber and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Alberta are not liable for any personal or bodily injury or property damage that may be suffered or sustained by the Organization, its employees, contractors or agents or any other person in carrying out this Agreement.
HOW DOES FANSAVES WORK?
WHY SHOULD YOUR BUSINESS BE ON FANSAVES?
We are a community-based organization focused on helping make the world around us a better, happier place. With the help of our tireless staff, we organize fundraisers, exciting community-building events, and in-depth training sessions for our volunteers.
Are you passionate about what we're doing? Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers to help us make our vision a reality. We'll help you find a way to volunteer that best suits you. We're excited to have you join the team!
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of those in our community. Your contribution today helps us make a difference.