Fee Structure for a 10 x10
space in Servus Credit
Union Parking Lot
$250 for SLDCC members
$350 for non-members.
Non-profit groups fundraising
will be charged $150
Aug 27 2-5 PM
You MUST be set-up by 5:00 pm
so you can sell before the parade starts
Approx. run time will be from 5:00-9:00 pm
Regular Parking Spot (approx. 7’ X 7’)
SLDCC Member or Non-profit group $50,
Non-Member $75 per space
10’ X 10’ Spot (or larger area)
SLDCC Member or Non-profit group $75,
Aug 27 2-5 PM
If you have Vehicles or large displays
let us know when you register so we
can accommodate you!
Approx. run time will be from 5:00-9:00
*Peak time is 7:00-9:0
The Parade is FREE and All are
Welcome to Join!
You must fill out the Parade Registration
form by clicking the link below
The Theme for this Year is...
"SLAVE LAKE FAVORITES: GO #ALL IN and celebrate our regions favorites ( person, place or thing)
Please line up at the Vanderwell Heritage Place between 5:00-5:30 pm
Be in place, ready for judging at 5:30 pm
The parade will depart at 6:00 pm sharp!
1) A $100 fee will be charged to any business that has not cleaned up their area at the end of the event
2) There will be No parking along Main Street you will have to park on the side streets and walk in with your displays/goods or use the side streets
3) Even though we have early set up you will not be allowed to sell items, or giveaways until 5:00 pm Aug 27th
4) You are Responsible for set-up, take-down and clean-up of your booth and area
and for providing your own Power if required
5) In the event of inclement weather the Rock the Block Party event committee will make the final call to cancel the event if the weather is not
co-operating and you will be notified by e-mail.
6) Anyone selling Food or providing Personal services ( tattoo, nails etc.) is required to submit a form to AHS for approval. The applicable forms will be sent to you once you complete your registration
7) We will assign your business a location based upon your specified participation in the event, maps with spot locations will be e-mailed to you closer to the event date
8) After you complete the registration below you will receive a Vendor letter with all the details above as well as the appropriate AHS forms and where to send them
Thank You for your interest in our 4th Annual Rock the Block Party!
Register to be a Food Vendor at the Rock the Block Party on Aug 27th
Register to be a Regular Vendor at the Rock the Block Party on Aug 27th
Register for the
Parade on Aug 27th
Please line up at the Vanderwell Heritage Place between 5:00-5:30 pm. Be in place, ready for judging at 5:30pm. The parade will depart at 6:00pm sharp!
Aug 26-28th Save the Date for the Summer Event of the year... We're All In!
~ Click the link below for event details ~
This event is brought to you by the Town of Slave Lake, Slave Lake and District Chamber of Commerce, Ice Breaker Hockey Game and The Slave Lake Region Tourism Society .